About the Item
American Bass ABX-3.1A Active Crossover 3-Way
The American Bass ABX31A is 3-Way Active Crossover. It retains X-Over Slope Low Pass/High Pass and Subsonic Filter.
Established in 1991 American Bass has developed to turn into the holder of various world records set in dB Drag Racing, United States Auto sound Competition International, and Manufacturers of Emission Controls Association.
American Bass won the Extreme Cup in dB Drag achieving 174.4 dB using one 18 inch American Bass subwoofer and eight of our VFL-150.1 amps. American Bass gives to their clients, the Superior Client Services.
- American Bass ABX31A is 3-Way Active Crossover
- Front High Pass:
- (x1): 35Hz-400Hz (-18dB/OCT)
- (x20): 700Hz-8KHz (-18dB/OCT)
- Rear High Pass 35Hz-400Hz (-18dB/OCT)
- Subwoofer Low Pass 45Hz-250Hz (-18dB/OCT)
- Output Level 8V Peak
- Input Impedance 20KOhms
- Output Impedance Less Than 150 Ohms
- Power Source 11-15V DC Negative Ground
- Channel Separation More Than 70dB
- Subsonic Filter ON/OFF With -24dB/OCT. AT 25 Hz
- X-Over Slope Low Pass/High Pass: -18BD/OCT
- Frequency Response 10-50KHz(-3dB)
- S/N Ratio 110dB
- THD 0.01%
Call us if you have any questions, thanks! (330) 369-2886
964 YOUNGSTOWN WARREN RD, NILES, OH 44446